Mini Pizza Bites
150 grams all-purpose flour
¾ teaspoon baking powder
250 ml milk
115 grams (4 ounces) mozzarella cheese, shredded (I always put more, since I love mozzarella)
115 grams (4 ounces) pepperoni, or other salami, close to peperoni in taste – cut into small pieces
2 table spoons parmesan cheese, shredded
½ cup finely chopped fresh basil
1 teaspoon dry or fresh oregano
½ teaspoon thyme (dry or fresh)
Salt & Pepper
1) Preheat oven to 375F. Grease a 24-cup mini muffin pan.
2) Whisk together the flour and baking powder in a large bowl
3) Whisk in the milk and egg.
4) Stir in the mozzarella, peperoni and basil
5) Add the seasoning and whisk it all together
6) Divide the batter among the muffin cups.
7) Sprinkle the shredded parmesan cheese on top of each muffin
8) Bake until ready, about 20 minutes. (depends on your oven)